Each year the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe welcomes hundreds of thousands of pilgrims and visitors from the Chicagoland area and beyond to our special feasts, celebrations and events:
- December 12: Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- November 1-2: Feasts of All Saints and All Souls (Día de los Muertos)
- August: Guadalupe Summer Celebration
- Monthly Mass for the Sick and Suffering
- Annual Gala and Benefit
Sponsorship opportunities are available to businesses, organizations, and schools to help support our special events throughout the year. Your support helps us to:
- Provide visitor-friendly logistics and facilities: tents, seating, signage, audio/visual, security, etc.
- Promote the events, before and after, locally and online
- Broadcast live transmissions
- Record audio/visual of programs for online and onsite distribution
- Host special performers, musicians, and guest speakers
Your support is appreciated and recognized according to levels of sponsorships, which could include:
- Onsite acknowledgement: signs/banners, mention during the program, etc.
- Listing and ad opportunities on videos, website, emails, flyers, programs, and podcasts
- Interview of staff member or company profile on our blog
Catering and Food Donations for Volunteers
On average between 50 and 400 volunteers are on hand to help make all of the events at the Shrine a success. Volunteers are very important to us, so we like to treat them right, especially providing meals, snacks, and beverages during their hours of service. We invite restaurants, caterers, bakeries, grocery stores, and food/beverage corporations to donate prepared/catered foods for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, as well as snacks and beverages. All donations will be prominently acknowledged.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities or making a donation, please contact Elia Rivera at 847-294-1806 x 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.