St. Zachary’s School
Colegiatura para el año escolar 2020-2021
Pre-Kínder (3-4 años de edad) Medio día (AM o PM) $3,012.00
Pre-Kínder (3-4 años de edad) Día completo $6,535.00
Kíndergarten – Octavo Año $6,635.00
Se usa FACTS Management para pagar la colegiatura. El total de la colegiatura es pagado por FACTS. Las familias necesitarán crear una cuenta y seleccionar un método de pago y un plan de pago en https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/41B71.
La recaudación de fondos es importante para las finanzas de la escuela. Se require que cada familia comprar una caja de World’s Finest Chocolates por $60 y comprar dos boletos por $60 para Green y Gold, nuestro gran evento de recaudar fondos.
La participación familiar es importante para el éxito de la escuela. Hay muchas oportunidades en que las familias pueden ayudar con los eventos escolares. Es obligatorio que todas las familias donen 15 horas como voluntarios durante el año escolar. Si no se completan las horas obligatorias de voluntario por el 30 de abril, 2021, se impuesta una cuota de $300.
Por favor, pregúntenos sobre los precios de colegiatura para las familias con multiples estudiantes y también sobre nuestro Save o programa de apoyo para las familias en su camino de cumplir con la colegiatura para la educacion de sus hijos/as.
Para mas informacion sobre como ingresar a su hijo/a, favor de contactarnos al
St. Zachary Catholic School- 567 W. Algonquin Rd- Des Plaines, IL 60016- (847) 437-4022
St. Emily School
St. Emily School provides programs for children from 3-year-old pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. Classes run August through June. Registration information is published in the parish bulletin each November; registration begins in January.
As members of the St. Emily Parish School community, we believe in Catholic education as a vital part of the evangelizing mission of the Church. Through a Christian environment, we believe Gospel values will be fostered within the development of the individual’s full potential.
We are committed to maintaining a climate of respect in which all can learn and apply the skills that will allow them to be successful and productive members of society. In a collaborative spirit, we share with the parent/guardian, the first educators of the child, in developing an atmosphere wherein respect, support and the modeling of positive behaviors is primary.
We accept responsibility for providing a safe environment wherein a student has the opportunity to reach his/her full potential. With an emphasis on literacy and problem-solving skills, the school provides varied learning experiences, addressing the uniqueness of each student.
We believe the teacher facilitates learning and models a positive learning attitude, which encourages students to continually strive for personal success throughout life.
Mission Statement Save
St. Emily Catholic School accepts the Church’s challenge to create a religious, educational and evangelizing community, enlightened by the gift of faith, which parents, as primary educators, have nurtured. We strive to foster a sense of independence in each student so that he/she may be responsible, respectful, and make right choices. In pursuit of academic excellence, curriculum is implemented to foster and develop the talents of each student.
For more information please contact St. Emily School at:
St. Raymond School
St. Raymond School educates and forms children with a comprehensive curriculum while instilling the values and teachings of the Gospel. We are committed to partnering with parents/guardians to develop young people who will be well prepared academically, morally, socially and spiritually to become contributing members of society.
St. Raymond School is a parish elementary school that is an integral part of the mission of the Faith Community of Saint Raymond de Penafort in the Archdiocese of Chicago. Our role in this mission, as Christian educators, is to encourage our young people to pursue excellence to their greatest level spiritually and academically, morally and socially. We are a Roman Catholic, faith based school community that encourages all of its members to grow in and share their own Christianity with each other. In order to accomplish this goal, we rely upon the commitment of the school and parish staff, our parents, and the shared resources of the Faith Community at large.
Because the school is an integral part of the parish, students will grow spiritually in their relationship with Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith as they share in the liturgical and sacramental life of the larger community. We will strive to create a warm and nurturing environment from which students will emerge with a disciplined and positive image of themselves, while appreciating their own and one another’s uniqueness as daughters and sons of God. We firmly believe in the Christian value of showing true respect toward others, their person, and their belongings. We will not tolerate anything less. We will also provide opportunities for leadership and generous Christian service so that our young people will become loving, just, and active members of God’s People, the Church.
St. Alphonsus Liguori School
Shaping tomorrow’s leaders in the Catholic tradition since 1958.
Nestled on a 15-acre campus in Prospect Heights, Illinois, Saint Alphonsus Liguori Catholic School offers a unique environment for your child to grow. From 3 year-old preschool to 8th grade, our school builds a strong academic and spiritual foundation through our 4 pillars of excellence:
1. Camaraderie in Faith: Camaraderie is the distinctive dynamic of our school. From the unity among students across grades in school to the student choir and altar serving within the parish, students learn that leadership is being in service to others and God. Faith sets the foundation for this camaraderie throughout our curriculum, including:
- Daily religious instruction and prayer
- Weekly liturgies
- Monthly weekend Masses sponsored by each class
- Sacramental preparation
- Beloved traditions such as our annual May Crowning, Living Stations, and All Saints Day services
- Volunteering in the larger community with a variety of efforts including bingo at Nazarathville and food packaging at Feed My Starving Children
2. Academic Excellence: Informed by the Archdiocese of Chicago’s Office of Catholic Schools, our Blue Ribbon School’s S.T.E.A.M. curriculum (Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts-Math) exceeds rigorous National, State, and Common Core Standards. Our record speaks for itself.
- 96% of our students perform above the national average on standardized testing.
- 94% of our graduates are eligible to take advanced placement and honors coursework in high school.
- Interactive learning experiences including:
- Tending to the care of baby ducklings in science class
- Science Fair, science club, and science camps
- Daily quick writes to hone their creative writing
- Fine Arts incorporate music, art, foreign language, and drama, with Spanish taught in Preschool – 8th grades
- Frequent educational field trips for every grade, such as Washington D.C. and Springfield
- Constantly evolving technology infrastructure featuring Chromebooks, IPads, and updated Wi-Fi
- Online tools allowing students to collaborate with each other and their teachers
3. Focus on Each Child: Our school develops each student’s passions and talents through several distinguishing features:
- Small class sizes that enable customized learning
- Field/court time for every child who wants to participate in sports
- Individualized coaching to help our athletes build solid skills, fitness, sportsmanship, confidence, and appreciation of their sport
- Extended Day Care, with before and after programs for study and play
4. Vibrant Student Life: Our beautiful environment, well-designed facilities, and activities engage every child holistically. Highlights include:
- Our much anticipated spring musical and variety shows
- Annual academic and arts fair where students display their artwork, perform in concert, and explain special projects on states, animal habitats, and atoms
- Student Choir and altar servers in the parish
- After school clubs, including art, engineering, robotics, legos, sports, drama, chess, and dance
- Regular field trips to locations including Brookfield Zoo, Lincoln Park Zoo, Shedd Aquarium, The Field Museum, and the Science Museum
- Summer activities including camps, parades, and community events
- Parent activities such as the PSA, School Advisory Council, room parent program, coaching, and chaperones on field trips
Many exciting things are happening each day in our school. We hope you take the opportunity to learn more about us and all that we have to offer. Call the school office at 847-255-5538 for a tour and more information on how you can join our school for the new school year!
Visit St. Alphonsus Liguori School at : https://www.saintalphonsusschool.com/